Reset or remove Security Codes & User Codes by simply posting your handset to us.
We have a large collection of hardware & software for removing or resetting security codes and user codes. We have many years experience and our on site engineer can tackle just about any phone on the market.
These forgotten security codes are also known as:
- Security code
- Phone Code
- User Code
- Lock Code
Our Security / User Code reset service supports most mobile phones including the following:
- Apple iPhone 4G, Apple iPhone 3GS, Apple iPhone 3G, Apple iPhone 2G
- Sony Ericsson
- And More
Please Contact Us us if your unsure if your handset is supported.
NOTE: Do not use this service for PUK CODES or PIN CODES as this is your sim that is the problem and not the phone, you need to contact your service provider for help with this.
If you have a the message "invalid sim card", "Phone Restricted", "Enter Subsidy Password", "Pay T-Lock",
"Enter Network Lock Code" then your handset is locked to a certain network but we provide unlock codes via our Unlock Code Server or you can use our Unlocking Service By Post
What prices do we charge:
We charge a standard fee of £15.00 per handset. All prices quoted are not including our standard Delivery Chargers. This service is only available to the UK. Special arrangements can be made for None UK customers.
How long does the process take:
Service normally takes 2-3 days.
How to Use This Service:
- Select the model from the pull down menu below.
- Click the “Proceed” button and choose the delivery method from the pull down menu
( Special Delivery is recommended ) then continue filling in the details required to complete the order.
- You will receive confirmation of this order via email.
- We will then send a second email with details were to send the phone and what needs to be posted..
What To Send:
- Send the phone complete with the battery & payment* to the address below.
(* If not ordered online via Debit/Credit Card or Paypal *)
- Include a signed copy of the order if possible.
- Include a contact telephone number, we DO NOT use this for marketing purposes!.
- If your phone has a pass code we will require this so we can test it.
- Make sure the phone is sent with proof of posting, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
Unit 3, Rotherham Close
If your phone manufacture is not listed then please feel free to Contact Us for further details. If we can source the parts then we will try and repair any mobile phone.